Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Monday, July 30, 2012

Tigerpixie.com Summer Sale Last 2 Days!

I am overwhelmed with the love Anakin's friends have shown us and I want to thank each and everyone of you! I know many of you are new to Anakin's page and I hope you come back often to follow Ani as he growns up. I am Anakin's mama, Carrie Hawks and I'm a fantasy cat artist. I've been selling my artwork online for over 10 years now. Back in mid June I started an art sale on my website to raise money for Anakin's vet bills & care. The sale has been running for over a month & is now down to the last 2 days. So I wanted to post a reminder for anyone that may be interested.

Please feel free to share this sale with your cat loving friends! Also if you like my artwork & would like to follow it my Art Page on Facebook is here http://www.Facebook.com/TigerpixieArt

Last 2 Days of My Big Summer Sale! 20% OFF EVERYTHING* on my Website! At Check Out use the Voucher Code = AnakinTabby20 ** All profits from this sale will go to help pay for Anakin's Vet bills and care. **Tigerpixie Art Studio

Tigerpixie Art Studio Fantasy cat Art by Carrie Hawks www.Tigerpixie.com

Have you been watching one of my Original Paintings? If you buy it now you could save Hundreds of Dollars! Have you always wanted one of my Limited Edition Canvas Prints? Now they are starting at $79 for the 11x14 size and $60 for the 8x10 size! Open Edition prints are starting at just $9.35! Keychains, Magnets, Cameo Necklaces, Coloring pages, Figurines, etc, are all at Great prices too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anakin.
    I just order a cup and a magnet... so you are with us every day;-)
    Of huge hugs from France, comma and me :-) ♥

    http://les-photos-de-virgule.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy them.

      Delete