Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New Photo ~ Pixie and My Zombie Cat "Holiday"

Hello,
Anakin The Two Legged Cat 🐾 just shared an Instagram photo with you:

view full image

"Here's Pixie with my Zombie Cat. I got my zombie cat around Halloween and decided she needed to stay year round. She hangs out on my big Epson printer and watches over my art studio. We named her "Holiday" and I've been dressing her up for the holidays. She's ready for Mardi Gras now. #zombies #zombie_cat #cats #mardi_gras #holidays #cat #tigerpixieart #catsofinstagram #anakintwolegs #instacats"
Thanks,
The Instagram Team

2 comments:

  1. Pixie, you are such a pretty girl! You look so regal standing beside zombie cat!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the most colorful Zombie I've ever seen! Great costumes! Pixie looks like a Queen, she reigns over the zombie quite well. Love, hugs and purrs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete