Anakin Links

Follow Anakin The Two Legged Cat on,


Anakin's Facebook PageAnakin's TwitterAnakin on PintrestAnakinTwoLegs on InstagramAnakin's Tumblr Anakin's TikTok Anakin's YouTube Channel

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Breakfast Time! & Thank yous



Breakfast Time! L to R - Mika, Pixie, Trixie, Arya & Anakin 😺❤️ A super rare pic of all 5 actually looking at the camera! Arya was mid-meow. Also I want to Thank everyone that has helped me with my computer issues. I have ordered a new computer. I made enough so far to cover half of that which is a huge help. I have sent off my hard drive for data recovery and will be getting an estimate in a few days. I still have lots available including many originals like Anakin's portrait I painted, a lot of limited edition canvases ( 2 of Anakin are still available) and prints too. All on https://Tigerpixie.com

2 comments:

  1. Carrie, glad you received help with the computer issues.
    That is the most beautiful picture of all the kitties. It looks as if they are getting ready to say something. That pic would make a lovely Christmas card.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete